Coronavirus (Covid-19) We are open and abiding government guidelines.
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to service our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health and Safety of you, your family and our team members. We are open as usual and here to serve you. Below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities:
- Our Engineers will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended 2 metre distance at all times
- All Engineers will wear protective gear as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home
- Each Engineer will complete a daily health check advising of their own health, and those in their home/local communities
- We clean all tools and equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
- If you would prefer that our engineers wear a face mask, boot protectors and gloves during your visit please advise us when booking.
- Please contact us BEFORE our engineers arrive should you experience any of the symptoms related to Coronavirus. Tel 0800 246 5434 (press 1 for emergencies)